Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's start at my brother Aaron's house. When we walk in, there are voltage indicators, fish tape, and wire strippers sitting in his tool belt. Which of the following options would most likely be his occupation?
2. Our next stop is Uncle Milton's house at which we see pinking shears, bobbins, and a funny looking ham, because his occupation is which of the following?
3. If we next visited Grandpa Joe's cottage to admire his seiner, dragnet, and tri-hooks, it would be easy to tell that is occupation was which of the following?
4. As we leave, we run into my son Delbert, who is dressed in a white toque and double breasted white shirt and carrying a filet knife. This outfit shows he is a chef.
5. Our next visit is to my cousin Mortimer's house, where we explore his workroom. It is full of tools such as billhooks, auger, and a shaving horse. Once we see some finished firkins and tierces we know that Mortimer's profession is which of the following?
6. Next we sat down for an afternoon meal when my step-brother came in and was showing us this photo of a new pick set he had just bought for work. What is most likely his occupation?
7. We visited my friend Monika who was examining the warp and weft of a textile she was making. Using the image provided, what is my friends occupation?
8. As we sit on the porch, my neighbor Carla comes over wearing "scrubs'. You would be able to tell that her occupation is which of the following?
9. If you visited my workshop, you might see many of these wooden objects known as lasts. What do you think my occupation is?
10. As I escort you to your car, you see my husband David, hard at work on his anvil and you immediately know that I am married to which of the following?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.