Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you lived in 15th century Europe and had a toothache, who would you have most likely gone to see to get relief?
2. The dental pelican and the dental key were used in which of the following ways?
3. For centuries, in Western Civilization, what was believed to cause tooth decay?
4. If an 18th century medical practioner wanted to advertise that they engaged in tooth-pulling what would they use?
5. Alarmingly, which one of these American Founding Fathers was a dentist, and is credited with the first use of dental forensics?
6. Which of the following claims to be the world's first dental college?
7. The next time you visit your dentist, you might want to thank German chemist Alfred Einhorn, who is credited with creating which of the following?
8. At one time, dentures were a common wedding gift in the British Isles.
9. The profession of dentistry is often listed as having one of the highest rates of which of the following options?
10. Every person, even identical twins, have a set of teeth that is unique.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.