Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Pol Pot was a despotic 20th century leader in which of the following Asian countries?
2. Which of these men, nicknamed "Baby Doc", was the ruler of Haiti from 1971-1986?
3. Mobutu Sese Seko was the infamous leader of which of the following African countries, formerly known as Zaire?
4. Which of these men was the infamous President of the Philippines from 1965-1986?
5. In January of 2011, Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali fled to which large middle-eastern country after he was deposed?
6. Idi Amin Dada, who proclaimed himself to be the uncrowned King of Scotland, was the ruthless ruler of which African nation?
7. From 1954 until 1989, Alfredo Stroessner Matiauda was the infamous leader of which landlocked South American country?
8. In 1991, which African country, formerly known as Southern Rhodesia, granted asylum to Mengistu Haile Mariam, the exiled President of Ethiopia?
9. In 1939, after Mussolini told King Zog of Albania to "Hit the road, Jack" to which European country did the King and his family find asylum?
10. To which Atlantic Island was Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821) exiled in 1815?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.