Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following beautiful ladies retired after making only 27 films and spent the rest of her life as a recluse, shunning all publicity?
2. Which of the following lovely ladies starred in "How to Marry a Millionaire" (1953), "To Have and Have Not" (1944) as well as "The Mirror Has Two Faces" (1996)?
3. Which of the following leading ladies witnessed her boyfriend get stabbed to death by her daughter?
4. Screen goddess Gene Tierney was married to which French-born clothing designer from 1941-1952?
5. Which of these pairs of actresses were actually sisters?
6. Which of these women was given the nickname "The Girl With the Million Dollar Legs" after her legs were insured for a million dollars each, by Lloyds of London?
7. For which of the following sex symbols did Howard Hughes design a special cantilevered brassiere?
8. The 1981 movie "Mommie Dearest" was a biographical memoir about which of the following actresses?
9. Ingrid Bergman won her only Academy Award for her role opposite Humphrey Bogart in "Casablanca" (1942).
10. Despite being born in Germany Marlene Dietrich was one of the highest paid actresses throughout all of World War II.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.