Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to Exodus 34:27-28, who fasted for forty days on Mount Sinai?
2. According to 2 Samuel 12:15-16, who fasted in a vain attempt to save the life of his unnamed son born by Bathsheba?
3. According to 2 Chronicles 20:1-4, what king of Judah called for a fast when word was received enemy forces were about to attack?
4. Who fasted before leaving Babylon to re-build a wall around Jerusalem?
5. According to Nehemiah 9:1-3, the MAIN sin was marriage to foreigners that caused the Israelites to fast after Ezra read to them details from the Book of the Law.
6. What prophet travelled to Nineveh, resulting in the people fasting?
7. According to Acts 10:1-8, what Roman centurion was fasting when an angel instructed him to call for Peter?
8. Jesus is quoted in Matthew 17:21 as saying prayer and fasting are two ingredients to drive out demons.
9. According to Acts 13:1-3, the elders of a church fasted before they sent out Paul and Barnabas as missionaries. Where did the fasting take place?
10. According to Luke 24:38-43, what did Jesus eat after His resurrection, proving to His disciples that He was not a phantom?
Source: Author Cowrofl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.