Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the 9th chapter of Mark, in verses 14-29, we read of an account of a man who was gnashing his teeth and foaming at the mouth. What had caused the man to act this way?
2. The Old Testament prophet Ezekiel had some strange visions and experiences. Which of the following actually happened to Ezekiel in one of his visions?
3. When I was a child, my mother often used to say to me:
"Be sure your sin will find you out." What is the source for this statement?
4. John the Baptist was definitely a man out of the ordinary. Scripture tells us his clothes were made out of camel hair and he wore a leather belt around his waist. According to Matthew 3:4 (NIV), what unusual food did he eat?
5. In Paul's letter to Titus, Paul writes to a young pastor so as to offer him Christian guidance. Oddly enough, in the first chapter, Paul makes a statement calling all of the people of a certain nation "liars". While this may seem to contradict the sentiment of "love is patient, love is kind", which is read in 1 Corinthians 13:4 (New American Bible), what group of people does Paul seem to insult in Titus 1:10-16?
6. What does Deuteronomy 14:26 tell readers to do with wine and strong drink in the King James Version?
7. In the King James Version of the Bible, what "magical" animal do we read of in many verses?
8. "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Who made this seemingly surprising statement?
Matthew 10:34 (New King James Bible)
9. In what book of the Bible does a donkey talk?
10. Was there ever a time where the sun stood still in the Bible?
Source: Author logcrawler
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.