Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In Genesis, there is an account of God bringing a flood to cleanse the earth of the evil that had consumed it. After the waters subsided, what did God give as a sign that He would not destroy the earth in such a manner again?
2. When the Israelites grumbled about the lack of food in the desert, what did God send down from heaven?
3. When the prophets Elijah and Elisha were walking together towards the end of the former's life, what appeared out of the sky?
4. Which of these men commanded the sun and moon to stand still so that the Israelites could vanquish their enemies?
5. Which group of men did a heavenly host of angels appear to and inform of the birth of the Messiah?
6. The Gospel of Matthew mentions that Magi followed a star in heaven to find the new born Messiah. Which of these does the Gospel *not* mention about these men?
7. When Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist in the Jordan river, which of these descended from heaven upon him?
8. At which of these places did Jesus ascend into heaven?
9. Which apostle had a vision of a sheet of animals being lowered down from heaven?
10. Among the many visions in the book of Revelation, there is one of a woman in the sky about to give birth to a child. Which of these creatures appears before her?
Source: Author zorba_scank
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.