Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Once he has everything he thought he wanted, why is it not enough? Which of these characters in "The Lion King" is going mad from delusions of Mufasa's ghost?
"I am that rare and awesome thing
I'm every inch a king
Yet, I feel a twinge of doubt
As I go walk about"
2. Lying to his wife, which of these villains from "Steel Pier" boasts to his sidekick about "A Powerful Thing"?
"And every time he whacked me
This message came across
Don't ever be an employee
Always be the boss"
3. Perplexed by the difficulty he's having getting Joe Boyd's soul, which of these characters is the devil reminiscing about simpler times in "Those Were the Good Old Days" from "Damn Yankees"?
"Antionette, dainty queen, with her quaint guillotine
Ya ha ha ha
Those were the good old days"
4. Trying to teach his daughter, which of these villains from "Urinetown" sings "Don't Be the Bunny"?
"Don't be the bunny
Don't be the stew
Don't be the dinner
You have better things to do"
5. "Tommy", apparently catatonic, is left with various babysitters, including relatives. Which of these characters ties him to a chair and tortures him?
"You won't be much fun
Being blind, deaf, and dumb
But I've no one to play with today"
6. Which school headmistress from "Matilda the Musical" punishes the children with torturous physical education during her rendition of "The Smell of Rebellion"?
"Only the finest nostrils smell it,
But I know it oh too well,
It is the odour of rebellion,
It's the bouquet of dissent."
7. Audrey's boyfriend, a "Dentist!", enjoys causing pain for others in "Little Shop of Horrors". Which character is this?
"When I was younger, just a bad little kid
My mama noticed funny things I did"
8. Living in an orphanage isn't easy for "Annie", but which of these nefarious orphanage matrons decides that Annie is the path to "Easy Street"?
Annie is the key"
9. In the musical "Hamilton", which of these men is the self-proclaimed villain in "The World Was Wide Enough"?
"Now I'm the villain in your history
I was too young and blind to see..."
10. In the "Rocky Horror Show" which of our beloved villains introduces himself by singing "Sweet Transvestite"?
"Don't get strung out by the way that I look
Don't judge a book by its cover
I'm not much of a man by the light of day
But by night I'm one hell of a lover"
Source: Author mlcmlc
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.