Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who's always wearing a set of keys?
2. Which bishop is usually seen with some bees?
3. Who is the patron saint of music, who is frequently depicted playing an organ?
4. One of the saints from Belgium is frequently depicted with a cat. This is quite remarkable, because during the Middle ages cats were frequently associated with witchcraft and with the devil. Which saint is frequently depicted with a domestic cat?
5. Whose head is usually depicted on a silver platter?
6. Which of the following saints is usually depicted as a beautiful youngster, naked but for a loincloth, pierced by several arrows?
7. Which saint is often shown using a veil to wipe Christ's face on His way to Golgotha?
8. Which Irish saint was allegedly fed by a cow? Of course, some portraits include the cow.
9. A cat is known to be a good hunter of mice and birds, and proverbially a cat and dog can't live together. And yet the symbol of the following saint is a dish on which a dog, a cat, a mouse and a bird share their meal. Who is this saint from Peru?
10. Which Mohawk saint is shown sometimes holding a turtle in the right hand?
Source: Author JanIQ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.