Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Biblical king declared that he would set no wicked thing before his eyes? (This must have been after he set another man's wife before his eyes and got into trouble.)
2. "The light of the body is the eye: if therefore the eye be ____ thy whole body shall be full of light." Which word completes the quote in the KJV?
3. Which prophet prayed, "Lord open his eyes that he may see", and when the young man in question opened his eyes he was able to see horses and chariots of fire around the prophet?
4. "The hearing ear and the seeing eye God made both of them." In which book of the Bible would you find this text?
5. Mark 8 records Jesus' healing of a blind man by spitting on his eyes. What did the blind man see when he looked up the first time?
6. According to Matthew 5:29, what should you do if your right eye offend you?
7. Which patriarch noted for his patience declared: "I myself will see God with my own eyes - I and not another."
8. "Lord now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace according to thy word for my eyes have seen thy ___." (Luke 2:29-30) What word completes the quotation?
9. Which prophet who saw dry bones in the valley said: "They have eyes to see but do not see and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious people?
10. What is pronounced by Isaiah on those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight?
Source: Author Verne47
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.