Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In Matthew 3:13-17, who baptized Jesus in the river Jordan?
2. When the Spirit took Jesus into the desert, the devil tempted Him _______ times.
3. In the Gospel of Matthew, the first four disciples that Jesus called to follow him were all fishermen.
4. What was Matthew's profession before becoming a disciple of Jesus? Matthew 9:9
5. In Matthew 14:13-21, Jesus fed five thousand men, plus women and children, on bread and fish. How many loaves of bread and fish did He have?
6. In Matthew 14:22-32, when Jesus walked on water to reach the boat that the disciples were in, who got out of the boat to go to Jesus?
7. In the book of Matthew, how many times did Jesus predict His betrayal and His death?
8. Which disciple betrayed Jesus and turned Him over to the chief priest?
9. In Matthew 26:31-35, Jesus told ______ that he would disown Jesus three times before the rooster crowed.
10. In Matthew 28:16-20, when Jesus gave the Great Commission, why were there only eleven disciples there?
Source: Author spokanemikel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.