Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where was the name "Unitarian" first used?
2. What Christian belief was the Unitarian faith a reaction to?
3. King Sigismund was the first and only Unitarian King. Where was his kingdom?
4. What were the first two cities in the United States with Unitarian Churches?
5. What did Universalists believe?
6. What year did the Universalist & Unitarian faiths merge?
7. Which of these people is not a Unitarian or Universalist theologian?
8. In 1553 Michael Servetus was burned at the stake for his writings questioning the trinity. In what country was he born?
9. In 1825 the American Unitarian Association was established in what city?
10. What was the name of the Universalist who signed the Declaration of Independence?
11. In 1863 the first female Universalist Minister was ordained. What was her name?
12. The Unitarian faith spread more rapidly than the Universalist faith.
13. "Universalists believe that God is too good to damn people, and the Unitarians believe that people are too good to be damned by God." Which Universalist preacher said this?
14. Which of these social reformers was not a Unitarian or Universalist?
15. What was the name of the Unitarian Universalist minister who was murdered in Selma, Alabama while working for Civil Rights?
16. What year did the church affirm same-sex marriage?
17. Which of these people is not or was not a Unitarian Universalist?
18. The Unitarian Universalist Association's Principles were adopted by the General Assemblies in what two years?
19. Which is not a Unitarian Universalist Principle?
20. Which Unitarian Universalist symbol was designed by Austrian artist Hans Deutsch?
Source: Author colltrivia
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.