Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Scraping away of the skin or mucous membrane by friction.
2. Surgical repair of the cornea.
3. Inflammation of the tympanic membrane.
4. Bluish discoloration of the skin.
5. Disease of the heart muscle.
6. Removal of the gallbladder.
7. Painful menstruation.
8. Above the pubic bones.
9. Enlargement of a finger or toe.
10. The medical term for headache.
11. Red blood cell.
12. An infection with the fungus Candida.
13. Disease of a lymph node.
14. A woman who has never been pregnant.
15. Accumulation of blood in a joint.
16. Protrusion of the eyeballs.
17. Abnormal widening of the bronchi.
18. Membranes that cover the brain and spinal cord.
19. An agent that causes disease.
20. Blood in the urine.
Source: Author Morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.