Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Something that supplies oxygen, mixed with air or as the pure stuff
2. Something giving out information
3. A way to provide nutrition to the baby
4. Something blue to treat jaundice
5. Machine for measuring oxygen saturation
6. A small plastic tube, complete with two prongs
7. A machine giving pressure to the lungs
8. Something to do with weight
9. Something looking like a baby aquarium
10. Something to reanimate nurses and doctors
Source: Author heidi66
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.