Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. By what process do plants create food?
2. What gas is a byproduct of the process that plants use to make food in nature?
3. Plants need nitrogen in order to grow. Nitrogen in the air is not usable by plants. What is the most common process by which nitrogen is made available to plants?
4. What is an organism that breaks down dead organisms called?
5. Ultimately, all of the energy in all life cycles on land originally came from the ...
6. In what phase of the water cycle does rain fall?
7. In the rock cycle, which kind of rocks are made from rocks that undergo heat and pressure?
8. If a pesticide is released into the Arctic that accumulates in body cells, which of the following organisms is apt to have the highest pesticide levels?
9. Under the surface of the Earth, hot molten rock rises, cools, then sinks. This process is called...
10. The state in which organisms maintain internal equilibrium is called...
Source: Author crisw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.