Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The usage of renewable energy has been on the rise since the beginning of the 21st century. Is renewable energy totally pollution free?
2. Which of these energy sources is the least affected by external factors?
3. Electric car batteries can run for about 320,000 km (200,000 ml). What happens to them after they are no longer usable?
4. Silicon is one of the main materials used in solar panels. Which material is NOT one of the other three?
5. What type of energy can be generated by the gravitational pull of the sun and moon?
6. Can planes and boats run on solar power?
7. Wind and hydro turbine generators are converting what energy into electrical power?
8. What gas is commonly used as an energy source as it is a zero-carbon fuel?
9. What type of energy uses organic matter as fuel for generating power?
10. Biofuels convert organic matter into two types of fuels used mainly for transportation. Biodiesel is one of the two fuels. What is the other one?
Source: Author sw11
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.