Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Two players were traded by the Broncos to acquire John Elway. One was Chris Hinton. Who was the other?
2. Which Bronco running back released a single in 1977 called, "Make Those Miracles Happen"?
3. Tony Dorsett played for the Denver Broncos?
4. When he retired in 1983, who was the all-time leading punt returner in Bronco history?
5. Who was known as the "Snowgoose"?
6. What college did Bill Romonowski attend?
7. Who was known as "The Mouth" on Denver's 1997 team?
8. During the 1980s which Bronco receiver had the quickest touchdown reception in Super Bowl history?
9. Who scored the final, winning points in "The Drive" game?
10. What infamous rowdy Bronco mascot came out of retirement to help cheer the Broncos on toward their back-to-back SuperBowl wins?
Source: Author gnikki
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.