Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The week that saw the opening of Fenway Park, also saw which of the following take place?
2. On October 21, 1975, Carlton Fisk provided Red Sox fans with one of their most exciting moments, when he hit a home run to win game six of the World Series. Which team fell victim to Fisk's blast?
3. Which of the following streets can be found behind the Green Monster in left field?
4. The foul pole in right field, takes its nickname from which former Red Sox player?
5. Which of the following Red Sox greats does not have his uniform number retired in Fenway Park?
6. Who was the first player to blast a 500ft home in Fenway?
7. Which of the following could be found on the Green Monster in 2003?
8. How tall was the Green Monster in left field in the 2003 season?
9. Fenway Park used to have a sloping field, running up to the centerfield fence?
10. There was never been a nine-inning perfect game pitched at Fenway Park, thrown by one pitcher in the 20th century?
Source: Author lloyd_taggart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.