Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Sir Beefy played for three English counties. Which three?
2. Master Ian took his world record 356th wicket against New Zealand. Who was the batsman?
3. 'Lord' Botham had his test debut in 1977 at Trentbridge. Who was the opposition?
4. 'Viceroy' Botham received two "Beamers" from which frustrated Australian bowler during his 149 not out at Headingly in 1981?
5. 'Captain' Ian is a left-hand batsman.
6. 'Prime Minister' Beefy scored how many half-centuries in one day internationals?
7. 'Supreme Court Judge' Botham judged this wicketkeeper a "a cheating little man". Not exactly what he said;) What did Salim Yousuf do that was so bad to bring out this on-field stinging attack whilst the Beefy one was batting?
8. 'President' Botham had test figures of 102 tests, 5200 runs, Highscore 208, 383 wickets, average of 28.40. What was his best bowling?
9. What was Champion Ian's mother's name?
10. Future ICC Chairman (I wish) Beefy was fielding when his great mate Viv Richards played his last test innings at the crease?
Source: Author kiwi mike
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.