Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. So you want to be an international cricketer... What is the object of the game of cricket?
2. How many forms of cricket are played at the international level?
3. In the game of cricket an ___ excels in both batting and bowling.
4. What does the term creases refer to in the game of cricket?
5. What is tossed before the umpires half an hour before the game starts?
6. In the case of a wide ball the batting team is penalized as one run is taken from from its tally.
7. Which of these is not classified as a "no ball"?
8. The batsman is out LBW. Whatever does LBW mean?
9. What is an over in which no runs are scored called?
10. Sometimes a substitute is necessary in the game of cricket. What is the substitute allowed to do?
Source: Author Verne47
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.