Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which former Australian captain became the first cricketer to complete the test double of 2000 runs and 200 wickets?
2. Which South African player, famed for his exploits at Gloucestershire, had his international career curtailed after just seven tests due to his country's sporting isolation?
3. Which all-rounder came out of retirement to lead his country to victory in the 1992 World Cup at the age of 39?
4. Which New Zealand all-rounder became the first bowler to take 400 test wickets?
5. One of the most charismatic characters ever to play the game, which English cricketer was affectionately known as "Beefy"?
6. Which Indian all-rounder and captain was named by Wisden as the "Indian Cricketer of the Century" in 2002?
7. Which Australian wicketkeeper batsman won World Cup titles in 1999, 2003 and 2007?
8. Which English all-rounder was named the 2005 BBC Sports Personality of the Year?
9. Which South African all-rounder became the the second player to reach the test milestone of 8000 runs and 200 wickets?
10. After which West Indian all-rounder was the ICC World Player of the Year trophy named?
Source: Author KayceeKool
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.