Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which country is "The National Anthem" set?
2. The story revolves about the kidnapping of one of the royal family. Which royal family member is kidnapped?
3. Instead of money, the kidnapper asks for the Prime Minister to do this for "ransom".
4. In what way does the prime minister's staff try to fake the ransom?
5. What body part is sent to the prime minister's office because the kidnapper found out about their attempted deception?
6. The prime minister is still adamant about not caving in to the kidnapper's extortion. What convinces him to finally capitulate to the kidnapper's demand?
7. When does the kidnapper release the royal family member?
8. Is the kidnapper captured alive?
9. Who was the kidnapper?
10. A year later, which of the following is the negative consequence of the whole kidnapping?
Source: Author TonyTheDad
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.