Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to Prof. Farnsworth, when you put Hitler's brain in the body of a __, you've gone too far.
2. Prof. Farnsworth learned to read while he was still in diapers, at what age?
3. Zoidberg says that he lost his medical degree in a __.
4. Prof. Farnsworth's universal translator only translates into what dead language?
5. According to Prof. Farnsworth, scientists increased the speed of light in __.
6. Which of the following is not a smell of the Professor that Leela picks up with the smell-o-scope?
7. Prof. Farnsworth is actually 160, so he was really born in __.
8. How many robots chase the crew trying to get the Professor out of the Near-death Star?
9. Bender tries to wake up the Professor by saying all but which of the following?
10. Prof. Farnsworth tells the crew about the virtual world he was hooked into. Which of the following is not something that he, and hundreds of other old people, did all day in the virtual world?
Source: Author revinevan87
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.