Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. For Father Mulcahy, it sometimes seems that the world is passing quickly passing by him, especially in the realm of military promotions. In this episode, what is Father Mulcahy's military rank?
2. Margaret is beaming with happiness. She has just learned that her ex-husband Donald has been forced by her attorney to release her half of theor joint savings account. She celebrates with a prank on Hawkeye. What trick does she pull at the mess table?
3. Captain Toby Hill is a chopper pilot and bona fide war hero. He makes a heroic landing right in the middle of the 4077th camp, complete with a casualty on one side of his chopper and his dummy counterweight on the other. What is his dummy buddy called?
4. In retaliation for some oatmeal on her forehead, Hawkeye and BJ have received some trick letters thanks to Margaret (with a little help from Charles). What is contained in BJ's letter?
5. Hawkeye and BJ are quite miffed about the letters, but fail to immediately retaliate. Fortunately for them, Charles has taken the liberty of creating an embarrassing situation for Margaret in the mess tent. What dessert treat is involved in this bit of fun?
6. Margaret humiliates Hawkeye and BJ by taking their robes and towels out of the shower tent while they bathe, allowing the entire camp to see them in the buff. That evening, they get back at Margaret (again, with Charles' help) by placing Captain Hill's dummy into Margaret's closet. After the dummy 'attacks' Margaret, what piece does she tear off the hapless fellow?
7. Hill 503 has come under attack, and a call has come to pick up a casualty. With Captain Hill's dummy out of commission, who volunteers to serve as a counterweight on the chopper?
8. What rotten thing does Margaret claim to have done in revenge for Hawkeye and BJ's dummy stunt from the night before?
9. Charles has been duped. Somehow, Margaret, BJ and Hawkeye have discovered that Charles is the one behind all the practical jokes, and they have pulled one on him in return. What children's song do they sing in medley after revealing their devious scheme to Charles?
10. Does Father Mulcahy get the promotion he so desperately wants in this episode?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.