Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Teenage life in the 50s, and all its idiosyncrasies, was explored in this television series. Of course no such show would be complete without a hard-working father, quirky but lovable mother and the coolest, motorcycle-riding greaser you could ever hope to meet. What popular show, where everyone hung out at Arnold's, was this?
2. This sitcom played on the culture shock of taking a simple, backwoods family, making them rich and transplanting them into a wealthy but snotty community. The old adage about not being able to take the girl out of the country was played to the hilt, as the young and beautiful daughter gathered her critters around her. Which knee slapping comedy was this?
3. This series examined life in a simpler time, before electricity and the alienation that's inherent in large cities. Family values and a sense of community had real meaning back then, especially for three sisters finding their way through life. What was the name of this show, which was told through the recollections of one of the daughters?
4. This comedy followed the lives of an upper class, radio show psychologist, his producer, his equally sophisticated brother, their down to earth father and his quirky live-in therapist. In what show did the title character reluctantly welcome Eddie into his home?
5. This series watched the antics of a mismatched group from a tour boat that shipwrecked in a storm. Their efforts to build a comfortable life, while devising a way to get off the island, provided the fodder for some good laughs. What series showed us what could go wrong when a storm hit during a three hour tour?
6. This series followed the adventures of three beautiful private investigators, who found that regular police work wasn't very stimulating, because of the types of assignments they received. Instead they accepted work in a private agency. What show was this, where we never actually met the girls' boss?
7. This series followed the goings on at the Shady Rest Hotel, a spot run by Kate and her three daughters, with the sometimes assistance of their lazy Uncle Joe. What show was this, where all the girls had double barreled first names?
8. This series gave us a peek into the lives Tanner family, and how life was for them after the little furry alien came to live with them (after crashing into their garage). What show was this, named after the cat loving alien?
9. This series had a group of World War 2 prisoners of war running a campaign of sabotage and espionage, to disrupt the German War effort, from the P.O.W. camp where they were presumably interned. What show was this, where the Sergeant knew nothing at all?
10. This series followed the adventures in an off-beat New York City police precinct, situated in an old run-down building and staffed with an interesting assortment of personalities. Which very funny series, shot almost entirely within the precinct squad room, was this?
Source: Author skunkee
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.