Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When the episode begins, George comes into Jerry's apartment wearing a new winter coat. What is the coat made of?
2. Who gave George the coat?
3. Whose car did the gang take to the dinner party?
4. What did they have as a group (at first) to take as a contribution to the party?
5. What did Jerry and Elaine forget upon entering the bakery?
6. What did they first want to purchase from the bakery?
7. What did Jerry buy and eat in the bakery that later broke his 'no throwing up' streak?
8. When the original item Jerry and Elaine wanted to buy had been sold, they settled on another. What was it and what did they find wrong with it?
9. What does Kramer get at the newsstand to help George change his one hundred dollar bill for the liquor store guy?
10. Which dictator's look-alike parks beside George and Kramer, preventing them from leaving the liquor store and picking up Jerry and Elaine from the bakery on time?
Source: Author Zeron7
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.