Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the first episode, "Caretaker," we meet the crew of the USS Voyager, as well as a Maquis commando group whom Voyager is pursuing. Which of the following Voyager crewmembers had infiltrated the Maquis crew to help capture them?
2. How far away did the Caretaker array throw Voyager in the series premiere?
3. What is the name of the Starfleet engineer that was next in line for the position of Chief Engineer before B'Elanna Torres took the position?
4. The character of Tuvok is said to have the rank of "Lieutenant" whenever he is addressed during this season. What rank does he hold according to his uniform?
5. In the episode "Phage," we are first introduced to a race of aliens that suffers from a deadly disease. What is the name of this species?
6. Whose DNA may contain a cure for the disease of the aliens in "The Phage?"
7. In the episode "Prime Factors," Voyager encounters a species with technology capable of significantly shortening their journey home. After diplomatic paths fail, some of the crew decide to disobey the captain's orders and purchase the device illegally. Which of the following crewmembers was not involved with this conspiracy?
8. The episode "Heroes and Demons" is centered around a certain Holodeck novel of Harry Kim's. What epic story does this program follow?
9. What Voyager crewmember was killed in the episode 'Faces?'
10. What species is the doctor on Voyager?
Source: Author jedimaster538
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.