Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who starred in the lead role of "Wanted: Dead or Alive"?
2. What was Josh Randall's role in the show?
3. Josh Randall makes frequent references to his horse. What was the horse's name in the show?
4. What name was given to his weapon?
5. In the third season, an assistant was provided for Josh. What was the name of this character?
6. Which actor portrayed the assistant?
7. Who composed the opening and closing credit theme song?
8. What year did "Wanted: Dead or Alive" make its American primetime television debut?
9. Josh Randall had a catch phrase that he said in almost every episode. What was this line?
10. During the opening and closing credits of the show, a wanted poster was featured as the backdrop. The poster obviously read "Wanted: Dead or Alive." How much was the reward printed in large type on the poster?
Source: Author shanteyman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.