Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The object of the game is to retrieve Journey's stolen instruments. What name is given to the fans that stole the instruments?
2. How can you tell which instrument is in which galaxy?
3. Either you can choose the galaxy you want to go to or the game can choose it for you.
4. I usually played Steve Perry first, so I'll begin the quiz with him.
What obstacles does he have to conquer to get his stolen microphone back?
5. You've helped Steve Perry get his microphone back. Now he must return to the ship. What obstacle stands between him and the ship?
6. Next up is Ross Valory, the bass player. What obstacle is placed in his path to stop him from getting his bass back?
7. Ross Valory has recovered his bass. What new challenge does he face getting back to the ship?
8. Jonathan Cain has had his piano stolen by the fans. To get it back he must do what?
9. Having recovered Jonathan Cain's piano, a new obstacle appears. What is it?
10. Neal Schon's guitar has been placed in a cave. What piece of equipment has he been given to get it back?
11. After Neal Schon has successfully gotten his guitar back, what obstacle does he face?
12. If a projectile flies through a band member's hair, without touching his face or body, play continues and you don't lose a life.
13. The last member is Steve Smith, the drummer. To get his drum kit back he must do what?
14. Steve Smith has successfully recovered his drum kit. What new obstacles appear?
15. You have recovered all the instruments and Journey is playing a concert. Trying valiantly to keep the fans from the band is a large Roadie. What is his name?
Source: Author da_man11
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.