Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Ultimately, as two teams of players head into a territory for the competition, what is their goal?
2. While average guards are easy to deal with, the infamous Sheriff of Nottingham is most definitely an imposing adversary. Can he be killed?
3. The Sheriff of Nottingham isn't just tanky, he puts the fear of god into each and every character. How much damage does his strongest attack do?
4. Scenario- you're playing with a team, when one of the other characters calls out "I've spotted a Ranger, get down!"
Who is the character referring to by 'ranger'?
5. If you're playing in a game and one of your ally's characters calls out "I've spotted a Brawler over there!" Who is this character referring to?
6. Imagine you're playing the game. Things are pretty quiet. All of a sudden, one of your ally's characters shouts out "Heads up, hunter spotted!"
Who is your ally trying to alert you to the presence of?
7. Finally, say you're enjoying the game with a friend. Your friend proclaims they are about to "activate my ability." All of a sudden, you find you've been healed to full and you can see the location of enemies across the map.
What character is your friend using?
8. The first order of business in any game is to try and locate a key. Who has the key?
9. After finding the key, what is the next goal?
10. What is the last goal which must be completed to win the game?
Source: Author cavalier87
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.