Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which song features the second most mines in the game and reaches 612 BPM at its peak?
2. Which song by Smiley features a run of right arrows and has a crossover at the end?
3. Which song features many "gallops", a lot of sixteenth beats, and has over 600 steps?
4. Which song features a huge 16th note run towards the end as well as a few hands totalling over 587 steps?
5. Which song by ZiGZaG runs at 330 bpm and features over 800 steps?
6. Which song, featuring Smiley, contains 32nd beats and is considered by many "In The Groove" players to be a 13 footer even though it is rated 12?
7. Which song spells "ITG" in mines at the end?
8. Which song features a "K" spelled out at the end in mines?
9. Which song has the most hands in all of "In The Groove"?
10. Which song features a lot of 24th note "bursts" as well as a lot of 16th note runs?
Source: Author the_cajun
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor eburge
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.