Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Introduced in Generation III, Nincada is a Bug/Ground Pokemon which will evolve into Ninjask once it hits Level 20. However, this will also produce a second Pokemon, Shedinja, if a certain condition is satisfied. What will allow you to obtain Shedinja (in Generation III)?
2. Making its 'Pokemon' debut in Generation VI, which Pokemon will only evolve if the 3DS is held upside down (and it has reached Level 30, the minimum required level for it to evolve)?
3. Pancham, a cute Fighting panda Pokemon first appearing in Generation VI, can evolve into Pangoro once it reaches Level 32, but in order for it to do so, it requires that a Pokemon of a certain type be in the party. What type is this?
4. Okay, at least you have a bit of freedom when choosing the Pokemon that will help Pancham evolve. But, if you're looking to evolve Mantyke, you need to be more specific. So specific, in fact, that you need one particular Pokemon in your party for it to evolve into Mantine. What is it?
5. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Never before has this adage been more appropriate, especially in the world of 'Pokemon'. In terms of Generation III only, which of these Pokemon will only evolve once its Beauty stat is maxed out (and is notoriously difficult to find in the wild in the first place)?
6. So we've had one Pokemon that evolves with a certain type in the party, and another that evolves with a certain Pokemon in the party. How about a Pokemon that evolves while it knows a certain move? Piloswine will only evolve into Mamoswine if it knows which move?
7. Gligar, a Ground/Flying scorpion-like Pokemon that first joined the 'Pokemon' world in Generation II, had to wait until which generation before it could evolve into Gliscor?
8. Sliggoo, the evolved version of Goomy, will only evolve into Goodra if you're out in the 'Pokemon' world with which type of weather occurring?
9. Burmy, a Bug-type Pokemon introduced in Generation IV, will evolve based on which of these properties?
10. Clamperl, a Generation III clam Pokemon, will evolve into one of two different Pokemon depending on what item it is holding when it is traded. Which two Pokemon are evolutions of Clamperl?
Source: Author eburge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.