Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you had a problem with your pay packet, while serving in the Australian Navy you would ask the payroll officer in which of these places?
2. What is the lowest rank of any commissioned officer in the R.A.N.?
3. Under normal sailing conditions aboard your favorite Australian Navy frigate, what engine noise are you most likely to hear?
4. As of 1986 in the R.A.N. where would an R.P. utilize his skills?
5. Whilst you are at sea in the R.A.N. most every day there will be a MOBEX. What the heck is that?
6. As a boatswain's mate in the R.A.N. you are the current gunner of the watch. A MOBEX begins so you grab your rifle and ammunition and then normally take your position where?
7. Approximately how large is the "wheel " of an F.F.G in the Royal Australian Navy?
8. Back to the engine room on our Australian Navy's F.F.G. we find what type of engine?
9. Australian Navy circa 1990, if we added together all the 5 inch guns from every ship in the R.A.N. how many 5 inch guns would we have?
10. OK now after a hard days work sailing the high seas, it is time for some scran (food). Where would you sit down to a meal?
Source: Author adzparadox
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.