Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. During Lent, Pierre eats "poisson" every Friday. Pablo does the same thing. What food am I?
2. Pierre enjoys "lait" in his coffee. What does Pablo put in his morning beverage?
3. Pierre and Pablo both love liver. Pierre cuts up an "oignon" to have with his meal. What does Pablo eat with his dinner?
4. When he was young, Pierre took a "pomme" to his teacher every morning. What did Pablo take to his teacher?
5. Pierre likes "fromage" on his hamburgers. What topping does Pablo like?
6. Pierre likes this food eaten scrambled, over-easy and hard-boiled. In French, the word is "oeuf". What does Pablo call this food?
7. To keep himself safe from vampires, Pierre always carries around a clove of "ail". What strong-smelling substance does Pablo carry with him?
8. Pierre is a fan of "riz", both the white and brown varieties. He especially enjoys "The San Francisco Treat." Pablo is a fan of the Spanish dish "paella". What food do both of them like?
9. Pierre's kids love "poulet" in many forms. Their favorite way is breaded and shaped as nuggets, tenders, fingers, and patties. What do Pablo's children like?
10. Pierre always puts "beurre" and jelly on his toast. What does Pablo put on his toast?
Source: Author jdfeag
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.