Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How would 'quis portat aquam' be translated into English?
2. How would 'facta non verba' be translated?
3. 'Lux et veritas' is translated as what?
4. In English 'Vi et armis' means what?
5. How is 'A mari usque ad mare' translated into English?
6. 'Nulli secundus' means what in English?
7. 'Splendor sine occasu' is the motto of British Columbia. Which of the following is BC's official translation of the phrase?
8. In English, what does 'Transit umbra, lux permanet' mean?
9. You are almost done. What is 'Fiat lux'?
10. And last but not least: What does 'Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus' mean in English? (This is not the literal translation. Think Harry Potter.)
Source: Author Smart_girl123
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Beatka
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.