Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The legal limit for "per se" impairment in Minnesota is?
2. Which of the following is NOT an aggravating factor when enhancing a DWI charge in Minnesota?
3. An arresting officer will consider any DWI convictions on your driving record within the last how many years as an aggravating factor?
4. The breath test instrument used in Minnesota for DWI breath tests is called what?
5. A person arrested for DWI in Minnesota can be charged with a crime simply for refusing to submit to a test.
6. Refusing to submit to a test following a DWI arrest will result in a revocation of your driver's license for what period of time in Minnesota?
7. HGN is a field sobriety test?
8. How many recognized "standardized field sobriety tests" are there?
9. True/False. A police officer must witness you driving a vehicle in order to make an arrest for DWI.
10. You are urinating on the side of the roadway near your vehicle when a police car rolls up. The police officer determines you are alcohol impaired. You were not in the car at the time he located you and never observed you driving. The keys to your vehicle are in your pocket and the engine is obviously off, but the hood still feels warm to the touch. Can you be arrested for DWI at that time?
Source: Author louie141
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.