Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What does the 172 stand for?
2. The Renault Clio 172 has disc brakes all round.
3. The Clio 172 was only available as a three door hatch.
4. What is the top speed of the Clio 172?
5. The Clio 172 is fitted with "EBD", what does "EBD" stand for?
6. The 172 is the successor to the Clio Williams.
7. Considering the high performance of the Clio, what is the insurance group rating?
8. What year did the "Cup" model make its debut?
9. In January 2001, Titanium Silver (Bodywork) was replaced by what colour?
10. In what year was traction control fitted as standard?
Source: Author Lord_Digby
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.