Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who invented the Audi automobile?
2. Which other company with Audi, Horch and Wanderer formed Auto Union AG in 1932?
3. After World War 2, the Russians occupied the site of the Auto Union company and the carmakers moved to ____ in Bavaria, changing their name to Auto Union GmbH.
4. In 1968, Audi released a new design, what was the name of the car?
5. In 1980, Audi introduced which driving system to their cars and then unleashed them on the world.
6. In 1982, the company introduced the third series 100 Audi, a luxury car that took the motoring world by storm, with the best wind resistance ever produced in a large 4 door sedan.
7. What does the symbol TQ on the 200 series Audi mean?
8. In 1986 the Audi company introduced all body galvanising to its range of vehicles.
9. Which movie released in 2004, featured a futuristic Audi?
10. In 2002, Audi won the Le Mans 24 hour race for the third year in a row?
Source: Author Veandercross
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.