Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the chairman of the Federal Reserve during the late 1990s when the economy was humming along?
2. What founding father of the USA pioneered the idea for a national bank?
3. If supply rises and demand stays the same prices will rise.
4. Who was Karl Marx's main collabarator on his famous works?
5. Whose 'curve' did President Reagan use as the basis for his 'Trickle Down' economic policy?
6. Who is considered to be the father of modern economics?
7. What famous economist provided a challenge to the classical model during the Great Depression?
8. In standard economic equations, what letter represents capital?
9. In a 'laissez-faire' economy, the government sets prices.
10. What is the term used to describe the twin problems of inflation and stagnation?
Source: Author Hopsae
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Terry
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.