Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Jimmy the Greatest" (2012) by Jairo Buitrago is about a young man in Latin America who is a fan of what sport?
2. "The Great Race: An Indonesian Trickster Tale" (2012) by Nathan Kumar Scott stars what kind of animal as the trickster racer?
3. Matt Luckhurst used what American folk hero as the main character in "The Great Pancake Adventure" (2012)?
4. Alexander McCall Smith's "The Great Cake Mystery" takes place in what part of the world?
5. "The Great Molasses Flood" (2012) by Deborah Kops is based on a real life disaster in what American city?
6. In Marjorie Sharmat's "Nate the Great" series, what is Nate so great at?
7. What type of alien creatures does Willy Wonka fight in "Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator" (1972)?
8. Sid Fleichsman's "By the Great Horn Spoon" is set during what period of American history?
9. John Fitzgerald's "Great Brain" series is set in a small town in what state?
10. In the Dr Seuss book "Great Day for Up" (1974) who is not excited about getting up?
Source: Author parrotman2006
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.