Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What kind of work does Walter Sparrow do?
2. What is the name of Virginia Madsen's character?
3. Walter has received a novel for his birthday. In the novel, what is the name of the main character?
4. One day, Walter is bitten by a dog. He discovers a tag on the dog which says "NED". Walter suggests that Ned is an acronym for something. What does he say Ned stands for?
5. Walter receives a novel for his birthday. What is the name of the author of this book as seen on the cover?
6. In the fifth chapter of the novel, whom does Detective Fingerling meet?
7. Walter goes to the King Edward Hotel in order to clear his mind. He sees Ned from his room and decides to follow Ned. Where do they go?
8. Whom does Walter visit in prison?
9. Who is the true author of the novel, "The Number 23"?
10. Which of the following things does Walter associate with the number twenty-three?
Source: Author christopherm
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.