Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the first line of the song, the speaker has a quandary. He says:
"I wonder, __________?"
2. "The band had..." what?
3. The speaker says:
"And then I saw you out the corner of my eye
4. Complete this portion of the lyric:
"I had the last waltz with you
I fell in love with you"
5. "The last waltz should last..." how long?
6. Things seemed to be going well:
"But __________ was going strong
Through the good and bad we'd get along"
7. Or, not so well:
My heart was broke in two when you said goodbye."
8. The realization settles in:
"It's all over now.__________."
What's the missing lyric?
9. What is all that's left?
"Just my tears and __________"
10. What are the final words of the song?
Source: Author Catreona
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.