Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The recording of "Why Don't We Try a Slow Dance" starts in a style one might expect considering that it's a Barry Manilow record and considering when it was made (late 1970s). But then the style changes, settling down to one more appropriate to the mood of the song with the first line, "Why don't we try a slow dance". In what style does the record begin?
2. Why does the speaker want to "try a slow dance?"
3. Complete the lyric:
"Oh, why don't we try a slow dance
And maybe this __________ will last"
4. Complete the lyric:
"__________ we've been dancing"
5. How have the speaker and his partner been dancing?
6. "All night long I've been waiting for them to play______" What?
7. Complete the lyric:
"Why don't we try a slow dance
Before it all comes __________"
8. What does the speaker suggest he and his partner should do?
9. Complete the lyric:
"And see __________"
10. "Oh why don't we try a slow dance and then_______" what?
Source: Author Catreona
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.