Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "That's why darling, it's incredible, that someone so unforgettable, thinks that I am unforgettable too." Can you remember the name of this tune?
2. "They say that love's a word, a word we've only heard, and can't begin to know the meaning of." Are you too old to remember this one?
3. "Why I love you, heaven knows". Can you pick out the name of this one?
4. "In a restless world like this is, love is ended before it's begun" - Can this clue trip you up?
5. "Jack Frost nipping at your nose." Can you name this seasonal favorite?
6. "A little shy, and sad of eyes, but very wise, was he." Is there an outside chance you may get this one?
7. "Tell me how I came to lose your love, please answer me, sweetheart." How will you respond to this one?
8. "It settled softly on the lips you turned to me". Can you feel the moment of this tune?
9. "High up in the sky, the little birds fly." Can you clean this tune out of your memory?
10. "The very ordinary things that everyone ought to do" Will noodling on this one help?
Source: Author mcorban
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.