Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Wallace: American journalist, artist, screenwriter, devotee of Esperanto
2. Park: British animator and creator of Wallace and Gromit
3. Sabanpan-Yu: Philippine story writer, poet; became Director of the Cebuano Studies Centre in June 2011.
4. Hawke: 23rd Prime Minister of Australia, trade union movement leader
5. Woodhouse: American feminist leader, suffragist, and educator.
6. Crawford: Australian media entrepreneur; radio and television producer
7. French: British comedian, star of "The Vicar of Dibley"
8. Lunn: Hugenot refugee, made brioche-style buns popular in Bath, England in the late 1600s.
9. Cleveland: acting First Lady of the United States 1885 to 1886
10. Drake: one of the principal founders of the search for extra-terrestrial intelligence
Source: Author VegemiteKid
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.