Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which well known theatre goer allegedly said, "If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee."?
2. Which British author came out of the wardrobe long enough to say, "You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me."?
3. Which long serving former First Lady stated, "A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water??
4. Which Pulitzer Prize winner for Poetry said, "There are those who love to get dirty and fix things. They drink coffee at dawn, beer after work. And those who stay clean, just appreciate things. At breakfast they have milk and juice at night. There are those who do both, they drink tea."?
5. Which knighted actor turned dramatist said, "Where there's tea there's hope."?
6. Which Scottish comedian and actor said, "Never trust a man, who when left alone with a tea cosy... doesn't try it on"?
7. Which often quoted American philosopher said, "To a philosopher all news, as it is called, is gossip, and they who edit and read it are old women over their tea."?
8. Who famously stated, "I would rather have a cup of tea than sex."?
9. Which star of "Harry Potter" and "The Dark Knight Trilogy" stated, "My favourite meal would have to be good old-fashioned eggs, over easy, with bacon. Many others, but you can't beat that on a Sunday morning, especially with a cup of tea."?
10. Which prolific Anglo-French writer friend of Sir Winston Churchill stated, no doubt in agreement with his friend, "Is there no Latin word for tea? Upon my soul, if I had known that I would have let the vulgar stuff alone."
Source: Author lonely-lady
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.