Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Whose death at the hands of Kratos is described as bringing on Fimbulwinter?
2. While traveling home Kratos and Atreus are attacked by Freya. What animal does Freya morph into while pursuing Kratos and Atreus?
3. Tragically, upon their return home Kratos and Atreus find that their third wolf is dying. What was this wolf's name after whose death Atreus unintentionally casts a spell?
4. Atreus runs away from home after burying his deceased wolf. His grief and anger transform him into a massive bear that will eventually fight his father Kratos. Derived from the Norse word for bear, what name does Atreus take while fighting as a bear?
5. Self-described as the smartest man alive, the talking and guiding head of whom does Kratos carry with him when he travels outside of his home?
6. "Surviving Fimbulwinter", the first chapter of "God of War Ragnarok", introduces the controls and weapons players will use on their journey. What is the name of the primary weapon of Kratos at the beginning of the game?
7. In "Surviving Fimbulwinter" Kratos comes across collectibles that can be used as in-game currency to buy materials and upgrade gear. What are these objects whose name implies they were obtained from a precious metal?
8. After Kratos and Ateus return home from their bear encounter, their sleep is disrupted by Thor who demands a discussion with Kratos. What does Thor offer Kratos to drink while they talk?
9. What race are the characters Brok and Sindri who provide comic relief in the game and help Kratos and Atreus upgrade their equipment?
10. Whose temple does Atreus show Kratos while describing that this individual will help lead the war against Odin in Ragnarok?
Source: Author Triviaballer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.