Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the main character in "God of War"?
2. Kratos has white skin in the game. How did this happen?
3. Who is the first god that Kratos receives magic from?
4. What is the creature called that Kratos is required by Posiedon to kill?
5. Which god gives Kratos the power of Medusa's Gaze?
6. Who greets you before you pass through the Gates of Athens?
7. Due to his appearance, what else is Kratos known as?
8. What creature carries the Oracle of Athens away?
9. What is the gravedigger?
10. Initially, what color were Kratos' tattoos going to be?
11. How many soldiers did Kratos start his command with?
12. When Kratos was the captain of the Spartan army, who was the only one to brave his fury?
13. What is the name of the Titan that carries Pandora's Temple?
14. What does the Body Burner throw in order to get the harpies to open the gate?
15. Before what challenge did Artemis give Kratos her blade?
16. What are the two shields called that you must recover to open a door during the Challenge of Atlas?
17. What must you recover in order to open three doors within Pandora's Temple?
18. What does Poseidon's Trident allow those who acquire it to do?
19. The daughters of Poseidon are called Nyads.
20. What is the final boss in the Challenge of Hades?
21. What must Kratos do to leave the maze during the Challenge of Hades?
22. The magic power which Hades gives is called the Souls of Hades.
23. What is the name of the weapon that Ares gives Kratos?
24. There is a boss guarding Pandora's Box.
25. Who helps Kratos out of the underworld?
Source: Author Rome14
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.