Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This snakes kills more people in Australia annually than any other snake in our snake ridden country. It has a bite that is deadly within a few minutes. Can you name it?
2. Found mostly in the south east of Australia, this creature doesn't roar, but make no mistake about it, it can kill. Which snake is it?
3. This snake has a venom that is the most dangerous in the world. It can be found in the dryer areas of Australia as a rule, and will avoid people IF it can. Otherwise, you're in trouble. Its name is a little like an island in the Pacific. What is it?
4. The most dangerous spider in Australia, and possibly the world, goes by what name?
5. About 2,000 Australians are bitten each year by this spider. Can you name it by its photograph?
6. Similar to the effect of the funnel web, but with no known deaths recorded against its name, is this rodent named spider. What is it?
7. This creature's venom can kill a person within thirty minutes. Can you name it from its photograph?
8. Another creature to be very, very aware of when you're visiting the tropical areas of Australia has a name associated with this photo clue. Can you work it out?
9. This dangerous creatures blends in so successfully with its rocky surroundings, it cannot be detected - until it attacks. What is it called?
10. Incredibly so, the biggest annual killer in Australia is this lovely little introduced species. What is its name?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.