Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The etymology for the word beagle traces its origins back to an Old French word meaning what?
2. In what work was the first authenticated use of the word beagle to describe the lovable hound?
3. Of the following politicians, which one was well-known for owning beagles?
4. Beagles usually have a very distinct tri-coloring. What is the most common coat coloring for Beagles?
5. Of the following, which does NOT have the word Beagle associated with its name?
6. Of the following, which best describes the sound a Beagle usually makes when it is trying to receive one's attention?
7. Which of the following is NOT characteristic of a Beagle?
8. A certain variety of Beagle was bred around 1880 by Willet Randall of New York in 1880. What is the name used today to refer to these Beagles that are either red and white or lemon and white colored?
9. As of the year 2004, the beagle was ranked number 4 by the American Kennel Club for most registered dogs in the United States. Of the following, which breed was NOT ranked ahead of the beagle.
10. Which of the following television or movie characters is NOT a beagle?
Source: Author Triviaballer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.